MyScript Stylus Mobile is not an application, but an input method, and therefore works as a service. Here is how you choose it as the default input method:
1. Activate in the device settings:
"Settings/Language & input/Configure input methods". Check the Stylus Mobile box.
2. Select it as the default input method:
"Settings/Language & input/Current input method"
MyScript Stylus Mobile is now set as your default input method and will be triggered as soon as you tap on a text editable area.
You can download MyScript Stylus Beta for free on the Google Play Store but it is a time limited copy: GooglePlay
You can share your comments with other users: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110676662984147223736
What's new in this release (3.3)
1. Ability to retrieve the content of the text field in the writing area
2. New recognition languages (Afrikaans, Albanian, Belarussian, Flemish-Belgium, German-Austria, Irish, Macedonian, Mongolian, Tatar)
3. More efficient mode to enter your password using character by character interface (requires to update languages)
4. Recognition engine improvements enabling better accuracy
Article ID: 142
Category: Mobile Apps iOS/Android
Views : 2143
Rating (Votes): (34)